4/16/2011

'Don't Cry For Me'

Don't cry for me... Argentina.

At least not yet! I can get this project done on time!
 
I now have 2 hours to meet my own deadline. As a distraction,  I have started using twitter, and had some cheap Estonian champagne. Here is my twitter. 

--------

I think the reason I am feeling so uninspired with this project is because the person I am supposed to create work about is so inspirational. It is also frustrating to work when I only have access to my sketchbook and some stationary, and don't have a place to work any more inspirational then a coffee table, though I suppose these are just excuses. It's just such a stark contrast to the glamour and energy of the person I am supposed to be working about it feels nearly insulting. But enough of this!

I need to get productive, and I have just visited Alice's blog and am inspired to write myself a 'to do' list. And if I publish this post I have to stick to my word! So here goes nothing...

By Thursday, all of the following must be accomplished:

-I must have filled at least 20 pages of my sketchbook. This will also overcome the problem of spending obsessive amounts of detail on work I am not really happy about because I am feeling apprehensive of the whole ordeal.
-I must use at least 3 distinctive different methods. Simply because it may increase my interest in the project it I break out of routine.
-From this work outline 3 things that I find interesting about my subject matter, and write them down.

And all of this will be completed on time, no doubt about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment