5/20/2010

lotus


A little papercut lotus decoration, or whatever you want to call it, which I made for my friends birthday...


This summer I plan to finally start my etsy shop, and I would really love to start selling papercuts like this. I've gotten pretty quick with this technique now, and I love the idea of making something small that will cheer someone up. For this lotus papercut, I based my color and flower choice on katrine.. so i hope she likes it! I've really enjoyed making this small piece, because its based on and made for somebody else.If I figure out how to make commissions on etsy, I'd be able to do small personalized pieces with quotes and images that mean something to the person buying (for a very small price) the work.

(to the left is the paper that I spray painted the lotus on, check out the effect!)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment