8/09/2010

The sketchbook Project

I just stole the idea of joining this project from one of my friends blog mappleton, and I'm obliged to mention it because think its a seriously great idea!

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

To participate, you choose a theme, they* send you a moleskin which you fill out before whatever their deadline is, send it back to them, and your moleskin is unleashed into the world. Well, at least Brooklyn. Or, a library somewhere there.

I haven't signed up yet because I'm not sure what theme I want, maybe either 'nighttime adventures', because then I could illustrate some pretty bizarre dreams I have, or 'I'm sorry I forgot you', because thats something I can relate to. But they have quite a few interesting topics so if your an obsessed sketchbooker I'm sure they'll have a good fit.

*no idea who 'they' are.
(**They haven't paid me to advertise.)

IF BY NOW YOU ARE NOT CONVINCED, I'm just going to have to let their slogan do the work for you: It's like a concert tour but with sketchbooks

(that means heaven, btw.)

No comments:

Post a Comment