1/13/2011

Can anyone say overkill? No? How about malformed swan?



Because those words would suit this drawing perfectly!


Today I felt the need to do some personal work, this is partly because I want to test out how my book will look as an animation before I do more work on it, and potentially destroy it, and because I have not done much personal work in a while. Also, my new years resolution is to do 3-4 hours of drawing a day, which should already be standard procedure for an illustration student, but I feel the need to reinforce this habit on myself. So here you have the result! A swan with demented proportions and way too much going on in the feather department.

After scanning in the first image, I changed some of the color tones, printed it out, and here you have take two. I guess this proves that I'm stubborn... 



No comments:

Post a Comment